Two of my friends' loved ones had recently passed on. First was Archanaa's grandmother and then Adam's dad. Archanaa's relationship with her grandmother was pretty close. Needless to say, a father and son relationship would have been that or even more. I guess it's pretty hard to handle when someone so close leaves. Nonetheless, let's think of it as we are going some place better after life on Earth. [But if you have been/are conniving and adulterous, then maybe there is nothing to look forward to.]
But, for all other good souls, here's a quote from Dickens:-
"It is a far, far better thing that I do, than anything I have ever done;
it is a far, far, better rest that I go to, than I have ever known."
I guess we have to keep in mind that our episode on this Earth is nothing but transient.
Saturday, November 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment