Yet again, there is a problem with my laptop. There is a white stripe on the LCD. This had occurred previously and I had to send it to the Com centre for servicing. How lousy Fujitsu laptops can be!
I stayed in school to study in the library yesterday. Was kinda productive; finished 2 readings. I would not have completed even that if I was home. Thanks to my muruku companion! haha.
Let me talk about dreams. It has somehow been the talk of the day.
From the psychodynamic perspective, as per Sigmund Freud, dreams express peoples' unconscious desires. OR perhaps peoples' deepest and darkest wants. Dreams are an outlet for expression of violent, sexual or aggressive thoughts which are normally supressed by the ego, which regulates our behaviours as per society. That's dreams for you in a nutshell! Though some of Freud's formulations are increasingly being dismissed due to their seemingly bias nature, this part on dreams, somehow... seems real.
No comments:
Post a Comment