Exams have ended and so has the semester. Been on holidays for almost 3 weeks now. Another 3 more to go. Pretty boring really. Only thing I am looking forward to is my Bintan trip. Though it's just a 2 D 1 N trip, it definitely will break the monotony in my life.
In certain respects, the months of Nov and Dec have been pretty tumultous. Ironically, I thought I would be having fun. Always happens to me.
Sometimes you bare your soul to someone else, then you think they know everything about you or understand you completely. But, they don't seem to. You wish they would do just that little thing to make you realise that you are special or just to show that they care. But, no. I guess, it will remain a wish for now. They just seem caught up in their own cranky mood and stuck in their inertia. Blame the job. How long can you keep blaming the job? I wonder when this will change.
Having time in your hands can be scary. It gives you scary thoughts. And you keep thinking about it. You keep wondering whether you are in the right job, with the right person, with the right people. I wish I had something to do. Finished two books already. Reading, not writing. Got to look for more to read. Better think about other people's life than my own.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment