Wednesday, May 14, 2008

It's been some time since I last blogged. Latest updates:

1) Practicum.
I'm so glad the gruelling 10 weeks are over. It was really a crazy period of time... writing lesson plans everyday. But, South View was a pleasant school, so were the kids. Too bad I don't get to stay. Hopefully better things are in stor for me in BPPS.

2) Bintan trip.
Looking forward to a much-needed break. A different resort and very different people this time.

3) Exam results.
Exam results will be released on the 9th of June, together with practicum grade. Can't wait to see what I have got.

4) Convocation.
Coming up real soon as well. Somewhere in July. So, I get to graduate again (makes up for the one I missed in k2). With a diploma and without the mortarboard this time.

So, meanwhile, I've been shopping away and all things are well. Except the days I have to be back in NIE to attend lame talks and field trips. Trust NIE to spoil your holiday.

1 comment:

Archtomato said...

You Rich Bastard and your rich holidays ...