All these years, I have never had a drama serial which I watch on tv. The kind, I would wait to watch everyday or everyweek. Maybe there were some local tamil ones along the way which I can't really recall now. But, from Ally Mcbeal to Desperate Housewives, I never did watch any. In secondary school, my friends would come back and talk about how Buffy slayed the vampire and I would be like.."ok!".
Well, the good news is that now I have my very own drama to look forward to! It's the new mandarin series called "CID". Tay Ping Hui is the main guy, but my favourite's one guy called Siwei. Dunno his real name though. I think he's charming. Haha. In the series, he used to belong to a gang. But turns out that he is a CID undercover. Bunno thinks it's too drama but I still like it.
O, House M.D. is something I used to look forward to. But, no one's happy if I am happy. They stopped showing it.
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
where to begin? i should be studying for my xam but i was tired and bored of this last min mugging.. and as usual i cam to browse ur blog. n i actually cant belif tat u wrote abt the drama/series thingy..how ironic! we were toking abt it only in the aftnn. haha mayb aft tat u decided to.. anyways, i think i am the exact opposite of u wen it comes to this aspect... one more to add on to our continuum.. hahaha... i get hooked onto a program rather easily i think... so my affinity to the drama series is much greater... i dnt knw whr i gt the time to spend on many drams. god!!now i cnt belif hw much i am spending or shld i say wasting on them.i hv some prgrm to watch in the morn, aftnn, even or nite.. at any time of the day there is smtg..starting with Oprah in the morn n the repeat shows of the prev days in the aftnn on starworld, adding on to it is malcom in the middle and i end my day with judging amy aired late night. if this is nt enuff, there are also my weekly sitcoms/dramas that i dnt miss fr anything thats worth. if i dnt go to sch/ werk, i know exactly hw i will be in 10 years..i will b 2 times jayalalitha's size all due to staying home watching tv all day with no form of xercise!!nt tt i xercise now but atlst i am gg out of the hse n getg sm sorta "werkout".. grrr.
then exercise pannu... (:
Im glad i found my own manjan drama!
Post a Comment