Thursday, June 22, 2006

Finally, the dental surg is over. Was really horrible, suffered badly last night. I could literally feel my blood pressure going down due to the pain. Though I look like a pathetic pufferfish, thank god, I am much better now. Hope I can eat real and good food soon.

Kavi is back into camp after the injury. Hope things go well from now atleast. He wants to get into OCS, thevai thaan. Bunny can't book out on Friday cos of something at the Istana. Poor thing.

Bunno got me skirts for my birthday. I love wearing skirts, really convenient and comfortable. Went out with Hani on Monday... a meetup cum shopping thing. I saw some lovely skirts in Potpourri, but they were so bloody expensive. $79.90!! Instead of one really nice one, I could buy 3 average looking skirts with that money. But I really love those at Potpourri, the colours... hmm.. there was one green & white one. It hurts. Wish I had a fairy God-mother.

No comments: